Entity version 2.0.3 Hotfix 001

Database Installer Patch

Published on May 30, 2016

Entity Application Icon

Hotfix 001

I found a critical installation bug which has been fixed and uploaded to CodeCanyon and is pending review. The original database installer that went out in the 21 May 2016 build did not create relationships in the database properly. This was due to the absence of the ENGINE=InnoDB statement in the create table command. This has been caught and fixed and I also went ahead and added utf8 charset as the default. Unfortunately since this is a web application and it depends on the database and I haven't been able to complete the upgrade module yet, you will need to delete all the database tables you have and perform the database table installer again for the patch to work properly. This only applies to users who are using version 2.0.3.